Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Mini Drawer



Once again, I wanted to post my 3D work, a small drawer with easel card. This small drawer size 10 x 10 x 3 cm. I created this for my daughters best friend who lives in Germany.



I created this small drawers fit their favorite colors and I give it a name so that they do not fight each other, hahaha ..
Due consideration in shipping, then I created this little drawer that can be folded.
I hope to be back again to share something else with you.

Have a nice day.

Hugs,
Dian

Challenge :

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dian well these are just gorgeous!! i want to see more of your talent! i am your new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie. Thank you.
      I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dian, nice work and look forward to see more of it. You are so talented.....

    Have a great day....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scottie. Thank you.
      I hope my creation will inspire you.

      Delete
  3. This is marvelous Dian! I love them both...they're so pretty & I adore the image you used! Great coloring & an overall FAB design!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week @ CWWC & hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope I can follow your next challenge.

      Delete