Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pink Birthday Card with Tilda "I Give You My Heart"

Hi..
A few more days I will give birth. Can't wait to see my little baby.
Maybe, in the future, my crafting time will be reduced. Oh, so sad. I will miss my Tilda.

And this is my card that I made yesterday.



Product list that I used :
Image Stamp : I Give You My Heart from Lovely Duo Collection 2015 by Magnolia.
Sentiment Stamp : Birthday Circles Sentiment Clear Stamp from Wild Rose Studio.
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : walnut stain, brushed corduray, vintage photo, tea dye, aged mahogany, worn lipstick, festive berries, and faded jeans.
Tools : Silhouette CAMEO®, Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Floral Ovals, Butterflight On The Edge Die by Sizzix Tim Holtz, Die-namics Open Scallop Doily Duo by My Favorite Things, Scalloped Tag Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, and Doohickey Club Volume 3 by Magnolia.
Flowers : gardenia, carnation, open roses from I Am Roses, and apple blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Misc :  lace, pattern ribbon, crinckle ribbon, cheese clotch, pearl chain, and wood buttons.
Mediums : distress crackle paint

I wish to enter this card for challenges :

Thank you for stopping on my blog. Have a nice day.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna.

13 comments:

  1. your creation is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so beautiful, love the colors and so much butterflies on your card !
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is AMAZING! Love it.
    Thanks a lot for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea
    PS: Wish you all the best for the birth of your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea.
      I had birth my baby last week.

      Hugs, Dian Ratna.

      Delete
  4. Your card is so gorgeous . Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Mania.Hope to see you again
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful !!!!
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo,
    ich bin begeistert von dener zauberhaften Karte,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card !!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia
    hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! What a gorgeous card full of pretty detail and crafting loveliness.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna xx
    P.S. I saw your husbands post on Facebook Dian. Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous bundle of joy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congratulations from you, Donna. Happy to read it.

      Hugs, Dian Ratna.

      Delete
  9. Congrats on your Beautiful Baby. I Looooove your Card with all its Beautiful Embellies and layers. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. Love to read your sweet comment.

      Hugs, Dian Ratna.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the color and layout. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete