Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pink Card with "On The Road Tilda"

Hi world..

Long time I am not posting on here.
This month, I join #thedailymaker30day2 on Instagram.
This is that I made on the day 2.

I will post on here if I'm coloring Magnolia image.
If I am not using Magnolia image, I just post on Instagram.
You can follow my ID dian_ratna_sari on Instagram.





Product list that I used :
Image Stamp : On The Road Tilda from Sea Breeze Collection 2013 by Magnolia.
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : walnut stain, vintage photo, tea dye, worn lipstick, peeled paint, dusty concord, and black shoot.
Tools : Summer Gate, Grass Lace, Dragonflies, Leaf and Swirl Magnolia Doohickey Dies, and Die-namics Pierched Rectangle STAX Die from My Favorite Things
Paper : Destiny Collections from Fothelo Craft.
Paper Flower : Gardenia, Roses, Lily, and S10 from I Am Roses
Misc :  lace, ribbon, and half pearl.

I wish to enter this card for challenges :
Thank you so much for stopping to my blog.
Have a great day.

Love,
Dian Ratna.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Dian. Beautifully designed. I love this adorable Tilda image--your colouring is fabulous. Very lovely designer paper.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dian, This is such a beautiful card, I absolutely adore your creativity and I am a big fan of your colouring honey! Your stunning paper and flowers fit perfectly into your colour scheme!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at LHOSM this time around and good luck in the draw and top 3! Crafty Cuddles jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love all of the dies, flowers and that sweet Tilda stamp is colored so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town challenges!

    hugs,
    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Tilda coloring and designing! Love all the dies you used for your scene! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! I like the Tilda stamp with the bike and so amazing flowers!
    Greetings Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What al loveley card Dian, love the gorgeous details and colours. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her sweetie! Hugs and kisses for the little ones. <3
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is amazing and your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG she is coloured Sooooooo Beautifully. It is so nice to see you back blogging. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete