Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Challenge #62 - Your Next Stamp

Hello friends!!

YNS Challenge #62 is open through Thursday, April 27, 2017 at midnight EST.  You can choose either the sketch or color combo, unless you really want to challenge yourself and combine the two!





I choose the color combo, and it's mine.
I used Coffee Chick stamp set. Also made the watercolor background with it.



One random participant will win a $15.00 gift certificate to the YNS Store, plus if the winner uses YNS products on their creation they will receive an additional $5.00 on their gift certificate.

You can go to the YNS blog to get more informations and inspirations.

Happy crafting.


Hugs,

Dian Ratna.

2 comments:

  1. can u please tell me how you did your background??? I would love to give it a try!!! Its sooo beautiful!!! I love it!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean!
      I stamp the background with Versafine glue pad and give embossing powder super detail white color and then use my heat gun to heat it. So, colored them with distress marker.
      I hope you understand with my information.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Hugs, Dian Ratna.

      Delete