Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Simple Card with "Tilda in Cotton Dress"

Hi my crafty friends!

After I attended the Magnolia Day's workshop last week,  yesterday I tried coloring with distress ink in accordance with the techniques taught by Yulis Kartika. I use the results to make a card for my cousin's birthday.

In this project, i'm using the Silhouette Cameo Machine to card the shape card.
For stamp image, i used "Tilda in Cotton Dress" from "The Once Upon a Time Collection 2013".
I used two colors for doilies, which is white and fuschia.
And I put stickles for the finishing touches on flower, crown Tilda butterfly die cut and die cut corner.

And this is the details of my coloring.

In the back of the card, I just gave sentiment stamp contains a birthday greeting.

Challenges that I follow :

 Thank you for stopping on my blog.

Hug,
Dian



7 comments:

  1. sweet creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dian,this is such a great card!
    Thanks for joining us at YMAM.
    Hugs, Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dian, such a beautiful card .. and glad to see your card along MDUC this week :)
    I love everything on your design so very pretty!
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! This Tilda is so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete