Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shadow Birthday Card

Hai my crafty friends!

Today i want to share a birthday card that i made with shadow effect for the word "Happy Birthday". I made this card for my friend, Dewi Lestari from Sunday Morning. It is too late to say happy birthday with a card, but maybe better late than not at all. LOL.
I cut shaped card with silhouette cameo machine. The card consists of 3 layers. The first layer as well as the background color for the words "Happy Birthday". The second layer is the "Happy Birthday" that have been cut with the silhouette cameo machine. The third layer is the top layer as a frame.

For the stamp image, i used "Tilda with Tag Gifts" from "A Christmas Story Collections 2012" and colored it with distress ink. I colored it before i followed Magnolia Days Workshop on May 28, 2013. I feel my coloring technique after attending a workshop it is much better than before. :)
I use the butterfly template from Silhouette Online Store and I cut it using silhouette cameo machine. In the back of Tilda, i used die cut from Magnolia Dies Lovely Fence and punch out from Martha Stewart Grass Edge Punch Gadget Grid.

Challenge that i follow :

Thanks for stopping by!

Hug,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment