Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Baby Card for Gwen

Hi my crafty friend...
Today is World Card Making Day 2013.. Happy crafting for all my crafty friends..
I and Indonesian cardmaker celebrate this event with making ATC exchange.
I will upload my ATC on end of October on my blog, because it is will be on Dwita Crafty Card Challenge.
I made 45 ATC and maybe to rise because there are still a lot of my friends who have not been invited to exchange.
How about you celebrate our special event?


Now, I will share this baby card that I made for Gwen. She is a Shelly's daughter, my crafty friend.



Product list that I used :
Stamp : Baby Sleeping Tilda from Cozy Family Collection 2010 by Magnolia
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : vintage photo, aged mahogany, worm lipstick, walnut stain
Cardstock : white concord
Pattern paper : Cool Summer Collection (One Scoop) from Carta Bella, Bundle of Joy Collection (New Born) from Echo Park, and Sunnyside Collection (Blossoms) from Pebbles
Punches : Martha Steward Edge Punch Doily Lace, Martha Steward Craft Punch Frond
Die Cut : Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals Dies, Magnolia Doohickeys Butterfly Dreams Scallop Tag Die
Embossing : Stampendous frantage shabby blue and aged rose
Flowers : mulberry paper flower from IAR
Misc : lace, twinery strawberry, cheese cloth, half pearls, silver charm, stickles silver


And this is Gwen Emmanuella Lee's photo. She is born on September 10, 2013 at 07.17 Indonesian Time with weight 3,300 gram and height 50 cm.

Congrats for Stephen and Shelly.

Thanks for stopping by. Honour to read all your comments.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and such a gorgeous little baby, Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo und herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Geburt von der kleinen süßen Gwen und die Karte ist ein Traum in Rosa
    Liebe grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. so gorgeous little baby... Congratulation to the parents! Your card soooo lovely... Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card...and baby !!
    Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card - a lovely design and such an sweet image - beautiful detailsing!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at LHoSM,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete