Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Japanese Card with Tripping Flower Tilda

Hi my friends in around of the world..

I happy can say hello with you all from my blog.

This is my japanese card with Tripping Flower Tilda.
I used the traditional color of Japanese, red and black with vintage style.
For the first time, I feel so difficult to make the japanese card but I deny it after I found Graphic 45 paper.


Product list that I used :
Stamp : Tripping Flower Tilda from Special Moment Collection 2013 by Magnolia
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : vintage photo, aged mahogany, antique linen, walnut stain, black shoot.
Cardstock : ivory concord, and red bassil. 
Pattern paper : Bird Song and Pearls of Wisdom from Bird Song Collection by Graphic 45.
Flowers : White Cosmos Daisy, Brown and Red Open Roses, Red Carnations, Ivory Gardenia, handmade paper flower.
Misc : charm, dry twig, rope

I hope can inspiring you all.

Thanks for stopping at my blog.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

1 comment:

  1. GO RG EO US card !!!!
    Fantastic colouring and stunning details
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete