Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tilda in Spring Time


Hi..
I come again with my favourite 3D creation. It is the drawers.

In our country there is no spring. But I made this to welcome spring in the my friends's country.
I hope this drawers can be inspiring you.
I used 4 Magnolia stamps. They are :
Swing from Summer 08 Collection 2008
And I colored them with Distress Ink.
I cut the clouds shape and "SPRING" alphabets with my silhouette cameo.
And I used some die cut, they are :
 The other embellishments are open roses paper flower and pink bead berry spray from Wild Orchid Crafts, dried grass from Visera Best Offer in Facebook, white crinkle ribbon, blue yarn, and silver mini handle.
For paper, I used blue basil cardstock, white concord, Kraft Doily from Everyday Eclectic by Allison Kreft by Echo Park Paper, and Baby of Mine from New Addition Boy Collection by Pebbles.
I wish to enter this project for challenges :

And I would end this post with a quote about spring.

“Spring is the time of plans and projects.” 
― Leo TolstoyAnna Karenina

Lets we arrange some plans and projects for the next season.
Thanks for stopping by.


With love,

Dian Ratna

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous 3d project
    love your spring scene
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut amazing Project!
    Thanks for Sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Was für ein zauberhaftes Werk! Phantastisch!
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is OH so gorgeous!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabulous coloring and the amazing scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucunya.... love ur artwork! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that you don't get to experience spring as we do here in America, it is a truly special time of year. Your beautiful creation does totally capture the essence of it. It's just gorgeous and bursting with color and life.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creation is simply fantastic :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein ganz bezauberndes Werk hast du da geschaffen...
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning project! I am speechless! I just love it. We have a spring here and it is my favourite season. I can't imagine what would life be wihtout spring! Thank you so much for entering into our challenge. Good luck and come by tomorrow for our winners' post. Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! You made Top 3 at TokBobok with this beautiful project! We would be glad to have you as our Guest Designer nex month. Please e-mail me if you want to!
    http://tokbobok.blogspot.com/2014/04/winners-and-top3-tbc10-spring-flowers.html
    tokbobok(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete